Translate

Sunday 3 December 2017

'Lead a life' Altered Sketch Book

Hello blogland.

Today I want to share something I've not done for a while, a mixed media altered book.

I absolutely love doing these and no 2 are ever the same, just wish I had more time (or is it patience? I cannot tell lol)
I would do these so much more often, if only I had people to give them to.....

So here we go



Recipe
A5 Sketch Book
Indigo Blu Rubber Stamps
Archival Inks - Cobalt & Fern Green
Gesso
Molding Paste
Crackle Paste
Paper Artsy Paints
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Paste

I am going to enter this into That's Crafty
Green With Envy Challenge.
Go check out the fantastic creations by the DT!

Huggles
xoxox


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous way to decorate the cover, you should do them as often as you wish if you enjoy the process. Thank you for sharing your creativity and best wishes in the Green with Envy Challenge. Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete