Translate

Friday 1 December 2017

I'm back!! New Apple Blossom Dies from Craft Stash

Hi blogland!

Wow it really has been a while, and it's not because I've been lazy in writing posts, I've only just regained access to my blogger account!

Hope y'all haven't missed me too much.

Thing's have been pretty quiet for me on the craft front, though I have been making samples for Craft Stash and have them posted on Pinterest HERE.

Back to the current new releases...... drumroll please


I love this die, it is so detailed and elegant.




How pretty is this die? I can imagine so many ways to use this one die and each would be different.




And finally what about this little fellow, I wanted to keep the designs simple to show just how much detail you get in this one die.

So there you have it, why not pop by Craft Stash and check out ALL the fantastic products available and grab yourself some amazing bargains and deals.
Remember you get 20% off your first order (some exclusions may apply)

Huggles
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment